Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space

"A community’s physical form, rather than its land uses, is its most intrinsic and enduring characteristic." [Katz, EPA] This blog focuses on place and placemaking and all that makes it work--historic preservation, urban design, transportation, asset-based community development, arts & cultural development, commercial district revitalization, tourism & destination development, and quality of life advocacy--along with doses of civic engagement and good governance watchdogging.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Question about links

Don't forget that I am constantly adding links to the right sidebar. Partially this is to put the sites I find useful in one place. It's a sign of my "parochialism" that I put sites like the Library of Congress or the U.S. Capitol Historical Society in the "Greater" Neighborhood links section.

My question, which I would like some comments on, is should I break up the long first section of general links into sections on arts and culture, urban revitalization, citizen engagement and organizing, historic preservation, etc., in the way that I have been "segregating" some links into transit and tourism sections?

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home