Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space

"A community’s physical form, rather than its land uses, is its most intrinsic and enduring characteristic." [Katz, EPA] This blog focuses on place and placemaking and all that makes it work--historic preservation, urban design, transportation, asset-based community development, arts & cultural development, commercial district revitalization, tourism & destination development, and quality of life advocacy--along with doses of civic engagement and good governance watchdogging.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Posting

The National Main Street Conference starts Sunday. I'll be traveling there as well as preparing to make a presentation. And I have some other things going on too, as well as the production of a "final" draft of a commercial district revitalization study for a community on Maryland's Eastern Shore. So I haven't been blogging much and I am not likely to for awhile (my laptop is replete with viruses that I haven't had a chance to get removed--a few iterations of Avast haven't been enough to rid the computer of the problems.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home