Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space

"A community’s physical form, rather than its land uses, is its most intrinsic and enduring characteristic." [Katz, EPA] This blog focuses on place and placemaking and all that makes it work--historic preservation, urban design, transportation, asset-based community development, arts & cultural development, commercial district revitalization, tourism & destination development, and quality of life advocacy--along with doses of civic engagement and good governance watchdogging.

Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Bike to School Day is today, it should be in September or October

-- Bike to School Day, May 8th, 2019

This piece, "This week is Bike Week at the University of Utah," about how University of Utah has its "Bike Week" in September, at the start of the school year, makes the point that having school-related bike events at the end of the school year, in April or May, doesn't make much sense if the point of such events is to stoke an increase in biking to school.

I understand that May is National Bike Month, and it's important to have a calendar of events throughout the month, rather than just one or two events.

But it would make more sense to have a Fall Bike to School Day at the very least, perhaps paired with a  Bike to School Day during Bike Month, to build ridership for the entire school year to come, rather than holding such an event after the bulk of the school year has already passed.


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Robbie Payton said...

Hi everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact maryshea03@gmail.com for a free masterclass strategy. She'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Bruce David said...

Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178





















Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger monika love said...

Thanks to robert seaman for his wonderful masterclass strategy which has help me earn at least $8,000 weekly using his masterclass strategy and has also helped me recover all my lost money in binary options trading, i recommend his help to each traders whose point is to succeed and make good profits in binary options and also for those who wants to get back all their lost money and for those who are new in trading or have any issues in tradings, you can contact him on his email: Robertseaman939@gmail.com

 
At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $20,000. Mike Fisher Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from Mike *email: int.hackers002@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment +1(765) 705-0044

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger John Trapp said...

Yes it is possible to recover your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it was not possible. However, sometime in February I fell for a forex scam which promised overly high returns and I ended up losing close to $55,000. I searched for a month for help until I finally came across an article on reddit in regards to recovering stolen cryptocurrency so I reached out to them, Bitcoin Binary Recovery LLC. I was so scared and skeptical because I have heard of bad experiences but I decided to give them a try and to my greatest surprise I was able to get all my stolen bitcoins recovered from the scammers within a very short time frame. I don’t know if I’m allowed to share the links on here but you can contact them at bitcoinretrieval2018 gmail com to get help.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Rosie Aney said...

Thanks you Robert seaman for your wonderful masterclass strategy which has help me earn at least $8,000 weekly using his masterclass strategy and has also helped me recover all my lost money in binary options trading, i recommend his help to each traders whose point is to succeed and make good profits in binary options and also for those who wants to get back all their lost money and for those who are new in trading or have any issues in tradings, you can contact him on Robertseaman939@gmail .com       

 

Post a Comment

<< Home