Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space

"A community’s physical form, rather than its land uses, is its most intrinsic and enduring characteristic." [Katz, EPA] This blog focuses on place and placemaking and all that makes it work--historic preservation, urban design, transportation, asset-based community development, arts & cultural development, commercial district revitalization, tourism & destination development, and quality of life advocacy--along with doses of civic engagement and good governance watchdogging.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

See the Washington Nationals baseball stadium tonight


(I'm on my way to Georgia for some final presentations of a planning study I worked on, so I can't go but you can...)
From Councilmember Tommy Wells:
I hope you can join me on Wednesday, March 19th to celebrate my birthday and get a sneak peek of the new Nationals Park ! On street parking will be available on Half, N, and M Streets, SE, but just as on game-day, Metro is strongly encouraged. You can enter the Park at the Half Street entrance (main entrance) -- staff and signs will guide you to the party room.
upstairs.
Check out the Councilmember's website for more details.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home