Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space

"A community’s physical form, rather than its land uses, is its most intrinsic and enduring characteristic." [Katz, EPA] This blog focuses on place and placemaking and all that makes it work--historic preservation, urban design, transportation, asset-based community development, arts & cultural development, commercial district revitalization, tourism & destination development, and quality of life advocacy--along with doses of civic engagement and good governance watchdogging.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Commenting

yes, Haloscan seems to be having problems, as it does from time to time. No they aren't acknowledging it on their website.

Yes, I should drop it and just use the standard Blogger commenting, but I would likely lose the archived comments and I don't want to do that either (it's like tearing down historic houses for denser buildings, a tough decision to make).

My apologies.

I suspect that within a day, the comments that you can't see will be uncovered. They are recorded in the system. I checked my haloscan comment file and comments not currently visible are in there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home