Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space

"A community’s physical form, rather than its land uses, is its most intrinsic and enduring characteristic." [Katz, EPA] This blog focuses on place and placemaking and all that makes it work--historic preservation, urban design, transportation, asset-based community development, arts & cultural development, commercial district revitalization, tourism & destination development, and quality of life advocacy--along with doses of civic engagement and good governance watchdogging.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dupont Circle House Tour Tomorrow (Sunday October 17th)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3013/2595087098_6741917c31.jpg
1734 N Street NW is on the tour. Flickr photo by NCinDC.

I have been remiss in not mentioning the Dupont Circle House Tour, which is tomorrow from noon to 5 pm. (I was asked to by the chair of the Dupont Circle Citizens Association and I just forgot. Note to people who send me email. If I don't respond, please send me a reminder. Sometimes I am not interested, but a lot of the time, I just forget and it gets weighed down in my email box with the other 200,000 messages.)

There are 14 houses on the tour, plus a tea at the Society of Cinncinnati, and a view of the Tabard Inn. It's $25. The tour includes condo apartments, alley dwellings, and houses.

You can buy tickets online still, or tomorrow at the Dupont Circle Farmers Market.

-- Story from the InTowner.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Anonymous buy prescription drugs online said...

Thank you from management goes a long way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home