Create More Powerful Partnerships & Sponsorships (WBJ seminar)
Friday, June 15 | 12-2 p.m. | Tower Club, Tysons Corner
Gail Bower, author of How to Jump-start Your Sponsorship Strategy in Tough Times. (I'm not familiar with her work specifically, but generally people like she are well worth learning from. I have seen presentations by Sylvia Allen and have her book, which is well worth it.)
If you sell sponsorship, Gail will show you how to expand beyond the generic gold, silver and bronze packages and re-imagine more powerful partnerships. If you’re on the corporate side, buying or implementing sponsorship, learn ways to improve how you execute sponsorship so you know you’re deriving a solid ROI from your investments.
- What today’s economic climate means for sponsorship.
- The impact for your organization.
- What best practice marketing-driven corporate sponsorship looks like.
- Why sponsorship is an excellent strategy in our media-saturated marketplace.
- 3 ways to improve your partnerships immediately.
But the WBJ seminar, while it costs $99, includes a copy of Gail's book, lunch, and a year's subscription to the paper, more than paying back the cost of going. Too bad I already have plans...