Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space

"A community’s physical form, rather than its land uses, is its most intrinsic and enduring characteristic." [Katz, EPA] This blog focuses on place and placemaking and all that makes it work--historic preservation, urban design, transportation, asset-based community development, arts & cultural development, commercial district revitalization, tourism & destination development, and quality of life advocacy--along with doses of civic engagement and good governance watchdogging.

Monday, October 01, 2012

Comments and blog notice

I used Haloscan, as of today, it no longer exists.  I've copied the archive of comments and I will work to get them back into the archived posts.

Thanks to a blog, the Blogger Classic Template Store, which archived the code of the "Blogger Classic" templates, I was able to fix the code.  Thanks for being farsighted and saving the code.

And "darts" to me for not saving a back up copy of my template before I changed the code.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous buy meds online said...

Great information
Visit this site-buy medicine online from Online medicine store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home