Rebuilding Place in the Urban Space

"A community’s physical form, rather than its land uses, is its most intrinsic and enduring characteristic." [Katz, EPA] This blog focuses on place and placemaking and all that makes it work--historic preservation, urban design, transportation, asset-based community development, arts & cultural development, commercial district revitalization, tourism & destination development, and quality of life advocacy--along with doses of civic engagement and good governance watchdogging.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another 100,000

Once I put a counter on the blog (five months into blogging in earnest), it took a year to get 100,000 unique visits. (This doesn't count RSS feeds,) The second 100,000 took about 8 months, and happened last week.

I do notice significant changes in readership depending on production. Now with a different job, I just can't write as much as I used to be able to, and this has reduced readership somewhat. Plus with the new job, I can't be quite as direct about some things as I would like to be either... (although it hasn't changed the way I think).

There's not enough time in a day to work, take a class (and write a big paper), do side jobs, go to conferences, and blog heavily...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home